COVID-19 Information Page
This webpage is dedicated to providing resources and information for Summit County residents impacted by COVID-19.
How COVID-19 Affects the Summit County Engineer's Office
In order to keep our employees safe and still provide essential services to the public, the County Engineer's office has suspended all in-person meetings and reduced our staffing levels. Residents, contractors, and developers are asked to do business with our office over phone, email, or fax. See the press releases below for additional information.
The County Executive issued an Executive Order requiring that masks be worn in all public areas of county buildings.
- Mar 16, 2020 : All Non-Essential Meetings Cancelled Until Further Notice (Press Release)
- Mar 18, 2020 : Summit County Engineer’s Office reducing workforce during COVID-19 outbreak starting Wednesday, March 18 (Press Release)
- Mar 17, 2020 : Summit County Engineer’s Office temporarily suspending public access to administration building and outposts (Press Release)
Links and Resources
Summit County Public Health has a COVID-19 resource page with frequently asked questions, information for how to report a non-essential business still operating, and the latest data of COVID-19 cases in Summit County. If you have questions, you can also call the COVID-19 Call Line (330) 926-5795.
Summit County is registering potential medical volunteers for the COVID-19 response. If you are interested, please register for the Medical Reserve Corps (MRC): https://www.ohioresponds.odh.ohio.gov. Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Summit County Emergency Management Agency is coordinating donations of Personal Protective Equipment. If you can donate face shield, gloves, masks, etc please call (330) 926-5795.
Find out how Summit County government services are affected County-wide at Summit County's main page. The page will be updated daily with any changes in the County's continuity of services.
Summit County Jobs and Family Services COVID-19 Information.
Ohio Department of Health Website.
- Employee - Disinfecting your home (PDF, 700.4k)
- Employee - Do Your Part To Slow Coronavirus (PDF, 409.7k)
- Employee - Living in Close Quarters During COVID (PDF, 528.5k)