For Contractors, Vendors & Partners
Providing up-to-date information to contractors, vendors, and project partners is critical to maintaining Summit County's infrastructure. Keep an eye on this page for bid opportunities, upcoming design projects, and more.
Current and Upcoming Projects
Our project search page is an excellent tool for finding out which of our projects are currently out to bid or to find out what will be coming soon.
How to Bid
All potential bidders and contractors must be registered with Summit County on the website Public Purchase. Please see each specific project on Public Purchase for the complete list of required documents. Find out how to register and search for jobs with the links and examples below. The Summit County Executive's Purchasing Department has more information here.
- Public Purchase Link (Website)
- Bidder Information Packet (PDF, 574.5k)
- General Provisions for Bidders on Federally Funded Construction Projects (PDF, 175.4k)
- Bidder Proposal Forms (PDF, 606.2k)
- Line Item Response Instructions (PDF, 52.1k)
Firms providing engineering should be registered through Public Purchase and have a statement of qualifications on file with the Summit County Engineer's office. For Public Purchase help, please call (330) 643-2557. To send in a Statement of Qualifications, email email@example.com.
- Statement of Qualifications for Professional Services (PDF, 64.4k)
- Consultant Selection Process (PDF, 16.1k)
- Consultant Selection Criteria (PDF, 5.5k)
- ODOT Pre Qualification Categories (PDF, 7.7k)
- Qualification Statement For Public Purchase (PDF, 8.5k)