- The office of the Summit County Engineer was created in 1928. Find out more.
- Our primary sources of funding come from vehicle registration, gasoline taxes, and permissive license taxes. Learn more about our funding.
- The Summit County Engineer's Office maintains nearly 200 miles of county roads and around 300 bridges throughout Summit County. Learn more about our responsibilities.
- Ohio has four distinct types of highway systems. Find out which ones we help maintain.
- Do you have a question, but you can't find the answer anywhere? Check out the F.A.Q.
Our mission is to serve the Summit County Community by maintaining and improving our region’s infrastructure, encouraging economic development, and ensuring a safe and efficient transportation system while protecting the environment.