Form jpg

Forms For Residents

Report drainage concerns, request a driveway permit, enter the Miniature Bridge Building Competition and more! 

Surface Water Management District Forms

If you are a resident of a community that has joined the Summit County Surface Water Management District, follow the links below to report a drainage concern, file an appeal, or apply for credits.


Download the forms below, fill out, and mail to Summit County Engineer, Attn: Permits Coordinator, 538 East South Street, Akron, OH 44311 or email to If you have any questions, please call 330-643-8711. 

Miniature Bridge Building Competition

Please visit our Miniature Bridge Building Competition page to register your school, sign the minor release form, or apply for a scholarship.