Roadway Hazard

Reporting Road Hazards

Have you spotted a fallen tree on the road or any other roadway hazards? Please report them to our Public Services Department. If it is an emergency endangering the lives of motorists, please call 911. If it is a time sensitive matter, please call 330-643-2860 any time, day or night. For non-emergency matters, you may also contact us via our Contact Us page and use the "Report a Pothole" option in order to notify the Public Services Department. 

Roadway Hazard Examples

  • Potholes
  • Fallen trees
  • Litter, mud, debris on the roadway
  • Malfunctioning traffic signal
  • Standing water on the roadway
  • Animals in the driving lanes
  • Low hanging utility lines over the roadway