Summit County COVID-19 Information
Find out what Summit County is doing for all those impacted by COVID-19
West Bath Road Bridge Rehabilitation Project is complete
Mr. Eilert Ofstead, his camera, and his drone photographed the entire Bath Road Bridge rehab. See his work!
Cleveland-Massillon Road Corridor Improvements
Look for three intersection improvement projects on Cleveland-Massillon Road starting in 2020
Annual Miniature Bridge Building Competition
Register your high school's team, become a sponsor, or find out more information here!
Alerts & Advisories
- Public Notice: Boston Township - Boston Mills Road to Close May 24, 2021 | Read more about this alert...
- Public Notice: Northfield Center Township - Twinsburg Road Closure - Culvert Replacement | Read more about this alert...
- Public Notice: Northfield Center Township - Highland Road Bridge over Brandywine Creek Closure | Read more about this alert...
- Jul 22, 2021 : Press Release: Northfield Center Township, OH - DATE CHANGE: Twinsburg Road to Close for 14 Days for Culvert Replacement
- Jul 12, 2021 : Press Release: Northfield Center Township, OH - DATE CHANGE: Highland Road Bridge over Brandywine Creek - 120 Day Closure
- Jun 2, 2021 : Press Release: Coventry Township, OH - Portage Lakes Drive To Close for Culvert Replacement
Getting to Know Alan Brubaker, Today's Summit County Engineer
Throughout his career, Alan has been employed to plan, design, and implement public infrastructure improvement in both the public and private sectors throughout our region. Learn more...
Summit County Engineer's Mission
Our mission is to serve the Summit County Community by maintaining and improving our region’s infrastructure, encouraging economic development, and ensuring a safe and efficient transport system while protecting the environment. Learn more...