Summit County COVID-19 Information
Find out what Summit County is doing for all those impacted by COVID-19
West Bath Road Bridge Rehabilitation Project is complete
Mr. Eilert Ofstead, his camera, and his drone photographed the entire Bath Road Bridge rehab. See his work!
Cleveland-Massillon Road Corridor Improvements
Look for three intersection improvement projects on Cleveland-Massillon Road starting in 2020
Annual Miniature Bridge Building Competition
Register your high school's team, become a sponsor, or find out more information here!
Alerts & Advisories
- Public Notice: Bath Township - West Bath Road to Close for Landslide Repair Project | Read more about this alert...
- Public Notice: Boston Township - Boston Mills Road to Close May 24, 2021 | Read more about this alert...
- Public Notice: Coventry Township, OH - Portage Lakes Drive to Close for Culvert Replacement | Read more about this alert...
- Jun 2, 2021 : Press Release: Coventry Township, OH - Portage Lakes Drive To Close for Culvert Replacement
- May 11, 2021 : Press Release: Boston Township, OH - Boston Mills Road Closure
- Apr 23, 2021 : Press Release: Peninsula, OH - Village of Peninsula Receives $1 Million in Ohio Public Works Commission Funds for Akron-Peninsula Road Repair
Getting to Know Alan Brubaker, Today's Summit County Engineer
Throughout his career, Alan has been employed to plan, design, and implement public infrastructure improvement in both the public and private sectors throughout our region. Learn more...
Summit County Engineer's Mission
Our mission is to serve the Summit County Community by maintaining and improving our region’s infrastructure, encouraging economic development, and ensuring a safe and efficient transport system while protecting the environment. Learn more...