Summit County COVID-19 Information
Find out what Summit County is doing for all those impacted by COVID-19
West Bath Road Bridge Rehabilitation Project is complete
Mr. Eilert Ofstead, his camera, and his drone photographed the entire Bath Road Bridge rehab. See his work!
Cleveland-Massillon Road Corridor Improvements
Look for three intersection improvement projects on Cleveland-Massillon Road starting in 2020
Annual Miniature Bridge Building Competition
Register your high school's team, become a sponsor, or find out more information here!
Alerts & Advisories
- Public Notice: Akron - Summit County Engineer’s Office temporarily suspending public access to administration building and outposts | Read more about this alert...
- Public Notice: Cuyahoga Falls - Riverview Road Bridge Closure | Read more about this alert...
- Public Notice: Copley Township - Wright Road Bridge Closure | Read more about this alert...
- Public Notice: Coventry Township - Portage Lakes Drive Westbound Lane Closure | Read more about this alert...
- Apr 3, 2020 : Press Release: Coventry Township, OH - Portage Lakes Drive Westbound Lane Closure
- Apr 1, 2020 : Press Release: Akron, OH - Summit County Engineer's Office Announces New Website
- Mar 18, 2020 : Press Release: Akron, OH - Summit County Engineer’s Office reducing workforce during COVID-19 outbreak starting Wednesday, March 18
Getting to Know Alan Brubaker, Today's Summit County Engineer
Throughout his career, Alan has been employed to plan, design, and implement public infrastructure improvement in both the public and private sectors throughout our region. Learn more...
Summit County Engineer's Mission
Our mission is to serve the Summit County Community by maintaining and improving our region’s infrastructure, encouraging economic development, and ensuring a safe and efficient transport system while protecting the environment. Learn more...