Summit County Engineer's Office Announces New Website
Apr 1, 2020 - Akron, OH
Akron, OH – Summit County Engineer Alan Brubaker, PE, PS, unveiled a new website on Wednesday, April 1, 2020. The updated website includes a project search function, scrolling alert features, and streamlined information for residents, cities and townships, contractors, developers, and surveyors. In addition, there are multiple online forms that website users can fill out and immediately reach the appropriate contact person.
- General Contact Form – Use the dropdown box to determine the nature of the question or concern and send your comments directly to the appropriate contact person.
- Township Request for Engineering Services Form – This form is for townships seeking engineering services from the Summit County Engineer’s Office.
- Permissive License Fee Allocation Form – This form is for cities seeking reimbursement of the Permissive License funds the County Engineer’s Office administers.
- Surface Water Management District Forms
- Miniature Bridge Building Registration Forms – Teachers can register their high school’s team, students can fill out the release form, and apply for scholarships directly from the website.
CAPTCHA software, necessary for users to be able to send questions or concerns through the website, could no longer be updated on the previous website, google mapping software for projects was no longer working, and it had no special mobile view. The new website can be viewed on mobile devices, has increased security, and is much more user friendly.